Van insurance - Brexit and Covid FAQs

We're here to help

Do I need a Green Card to drive in the EU?

You are covered for up to a total of 90 days for social, domestic and pleasure use within the European Union, but not for work.

You can find out more within your policy booklet or on the following page:

Green card link -

If you require a Green Card, you can request one at no extra cost from us by calling us. Please ensure that you have your travel dates available and give us 2-3 weeks’ notice to ensure that you receive your Green Card in the post in good time. Alternatively, if you prefer, we can email your Green Card to you, but you will have to print it off yourself.

How can you help if Covid is an issue?

For any questions regarding COVID-19 please click on the below link to visit our website:

Save time with our virtual assistant who can answer your questions 24/7.

If you can’t find what you need it can also direct you to the easiest way to contact us.
Bought your policy through a broker, partner or intermediary? Broker help.

Need More Help?