Make changes FAQs
Van Insurance - Making Changes
How do I change my password?
- Log in to your account
- Select ‘My account details’
- The ‘Change password’ section should show at the top. This will allow you to enter your current password and then enter a new password
- Click ‘Save’ to complete your change
- You will then receive an email to confirm your password has been updated.
You can log in to your online account here: https://my.ageas.co.uk/login
Changes you can’t yet make via your online account:
- Change or add a driver?
- Change my van details?
- Change my address?
- Change my occupation?
- Change my annual mileage?
- Change a vehicle to one that is not on the DVLA list
- Change the class of use (e.g. adding commuting or business use)
- Add or remove add-ons (e.g. breakdown cover)
- Add, edit or remove van modifications
- Change your name
- Update your contact details (e.g. email, phone number or address)
- Temporary vehicles or drivers
- Changes in the renewal period
- Changes before the policy starts
- Changes with an open claim
- Add, edit or remove a claim or conviction
Do I have to tell you I've changed to winter tyres?
There is no need to tell us if you have changed to winter tyres.
Yes, there is a £25 admin fee to make changes to your policy by phone. However, you will not have to pay if you make the change in your online account.
You can access your online account by clicking here: https://my.ageas.co.uk/login
Save time with our virtual assistant who can answer your questions 24/7.
If you can’t find what you need it can also direct you to the easiest way to contact us.
Bought your policy through a broker, partner or intermediary? Broker help.