Find out more about Ageas
Making insurance easy and straightforward for our customers is what Ageas is all about. We’re one of the largest insurers in the UK and part of an international group, which is headquartered in Brussels. We can trace our roots back to 1824.
Ageas isn’t a household name yet, but we help motorists and households across the UK every day. Millions of people around the world trust us to protect them. We work in partnership with a diverse range of organisations such as Age UK Enterprises Limited, John Lewis Financial Services and Vauxhall Motors to provide insurance solutions. We also own Rias Insurance and are joint owners of Tesco Underwriting, which provides insurance to Tesco Bank customers. Plus, we’re behind recent award-winning industry innovations, Ageas elastic and Back Me Up.
Insurance made easy:
- You can always talk to a human, not a recording. Our UK-based, in-house claims team are ready to help you 24 hours of the day, 365 days of the year.
- You’ll get a lifetime guarantee on all car repairs carried out by our approved network of garages.
- Over five million customers already trust us to protect their cars, homes, travel and business.
Right now, we’re protecting five million customers for their personal and commercial insurance needs. In the UK, we rank among the largest insurers. In fact, we’re the UK’s:
- Fourth largest private car insurer*
- Fifth largest home insurer*
- Seventh largest general insurer*