Need to make a claim?
We know it can be a stressful time, so we’re here to help every step of the way and get things back to normal for you, quick smart. You’ll get a dedicated claims advisor who’s on your side, to manage your claim and help you at every step. And because we know claims aren’t 9 to 5, neither are we. Our UK-based claims team are there for you around the clock, 365 days a year.
Your handy guide to making an easy travel claim
Dealing with a medical emergency when you’re overseas can be daunting, but we’re here to help you 24/7. If you’re injured or ill while you’re away and need to go to a hospital or clinic, or be transported with a medical team, please get in touch and let us know:
- Your contact telephone number
- Details of your injury or illness
- The name and telephone number of the hospital/medical team
- Your policy number
From the moment you give us a call, we’ll spring into action from the UK and can:
- Liaise with doctors and hospitals
- Arrange hospital admissions
- Deliver specialist medicines
- Authorise insured medical charges
- Organise emergency return to the UK with a medical expert
- Arrange referral to specialists
- Give medical advice
- Provide specialist equipment
- Help the family or friends you’re abroad with
If you’ve had medical care for a minor injury or illness while you’re away, but don’t need our help, just keep hold of any receipts. These could be from a doctor, clinic or pharmacy. You’ll also need to get a medical certificate showing your injury or illness.