Sorry we’ve had to put a ‘paws’ on new quotes for Ageas pet insurance.
We should be back to business as usual soon, so please check back again.
An existing customer? You can still renew your policy as usual. Your renewal letter will be emailed or posted 21 days before your renewal date. Not received it? Just give us a call.
Pet insurance for dogs
Looking to insure your dog? Our pet insurance is designed to suit you and the needs of your dog. From the various levels of cover to choose from to our 24/7 vet helpline, we make insuring your dog as easy as possible.
Here are some of the benefits that are included in your pet insurance policy and some of the exclusions to our cover.
- The cost of veterinary fees for new conditions. Cover limits and time covered vary by cover level chosen.†
- Death - payment of the purchase price if your dog, up to aged eight, dies of an injury, illness or as a result of the vet putting your dog to sleep due to injury or illness. Payment limits apply and will vary depending on cover level chosen.††
- Payment for theft or straying, resulting in permanent loss due to your dog being stolen or lost. Payment will vary depending on cover level chosen.***
What's not covered
- Any dog not owned by you at the registered UK address on the policy.
- Any dog less than 8 weeks old at the start date of the policy.
- Any condition which occurred or existed prior to the start of the policy or within the first 14 days. Also an accident or death within the first 48 hours of the policy start date.
Why choose our pet insurance?
We're here to make sure your furry friends are protected. Here are just a few of the reasons to choose Ageas Pet Insurance for your dog.
Pay monthly to protect your pet, interest-free and hassle-free
24/7 Vet helpline
Our medical pet specialists will be on hand 24/7
UK based claims service
Our claims team is here to help protect your pet
Our types of cover
We offer 2 types of cover to help suit your needs and those of your dog.
- Lifetime - Provides cover for all injuries or conditions** that occur within the policy year. Your cover resets at renewal, provided you remain insured with us.^
- Time limited - Covers treatment for injuries or conditions for 12 months, from the day your dog's condition was first noticed by you or your vet.^^
Click the buttons below to find out more about our cover options.
Don't just take our word for it...
Our Extra and Ultra cover levels have been rated 5 Star by industry experts Defaqto.
Levels of cover
Simply choose from our four levels of cover to get the protection you need for your dog. We offer:
- Essentials - Time limited
- Classic - Lifetime
- Extra - Lifetime
- Ultra - Lifetime