Shape your cover
Extend your travel insurance to get some extra cover during your golf getaways.
- Lost, stolen or damaged equipment up to £2,000.
- Pre-paid green fees up to £500, if you are unable to play at a pre-booked course due to either your falling ill or being injured during the period of insurance, or due to adverse weather conditions.
What's not covered?
- Loss, theft or damage to your golf equipment during your outward or return journey, if you do not get written proof that you have reported the incident.
- Any amount that you can get back from someone or somewhere else.
- Damage & loss to equipment left in a vehicle if it is not locked out of sight in a secure baggage area (dashboard, boot or luggage compartment, fixed storage unit of a motorised or towed caravan, locked luggage box) and entry has been gained by unauthorised access.
For full details on benefits and exclusions, please see our policy wording.
Benefits by cover level*
|Ageas Platinum Travel Insurance
|Golf equipment hire
(Per 24 hours)
(Per 24 hours)
*Cover limits on the table show the most that can be claimed and apply to each insured trip separately.
Our travel insurance optional extras
Winter sports cover
Add this for winter sports equipment cover and more.
Select our cruise cover to help with 'Missed Ports' and more.
Select this add-on to cover your golf equipment, green fees and more.
Add this optional extended cover for your gadgets.
Car hire excess waiver
Select our optional car hire excess waiver, for up to £2,000 cover.
This optional add on will reduce your excess to £0 on all of your travel claims.