Shape your cover
Cruise around the world in style with the extra protection our cruise cover can offer.
- Scheduled port visit cancellation cover up to £1,000 (£100 per port), with Ageas Platinum Travel insurance, due to adverse weather or timetable restrictions and no alternative port can be offered.
- Cabin confinement cover up to £500, in case of illness or injury.
- Unused pre-paid excursions cover up to £750, if you are unable to participate as a result of your cabin confinement.
What's not covered?
- Any amount which you can get back from somewhere else, in case of an unused excursion. e.g.
- If the cruise is cancelled and the cruise company should refund then no cover.
- If you miss the cruise and these costs are covered elsewhere, then no cover.
- Missed port if you are offered compensation, drinks vouchers, onboard credit etc then no cover.
For full details on benefits and exclusions, please see our policy wording.
Benefits by cover level*
|Ageas Platinum Travel Insurance
|Missed port departure
|£50 per port, up to £500
|£75 per port, up to £750
|£100 per port, up to £1,000
|Daily benefit (Per 24 hours)
*Cover limits on the table show the most that can be claimed and apply to each insured trip separately.
Our travel insurance optional extras
Winter sports cover
Add this for winter sports equipment cover and more.
Select our cruise cover to help with 'Missed Ports' and more.
Select this add-on to cover your golf equipment, green fees and more.
Add this optional extended cover for your gadgets.
Car hire excess waiver
Select our optional car hire excess waiver, for up to £2,000 cover.
This optional add on will reduce your excess to £0 on all of your travel claims.