Want to make a complaint?
While we make every effort to maintain the highest standards, there may be some occasions when we fail to satisfy particular requirements of our customers. If you have experienced a problem with any part of our service, we will aim to resolve this as quickly and fairly as possible.
If your complaint is about the way your policy was sold to you, please contact your broker to report your complaint.
If your complaint relates to Ageas, please contact us:
Caravan and Camping insurance
Customer Services (Complaints)
Ageas Insurance Limited
Hampshire Corporate Park
Please include the following:
- Your full name and address
- Your contact details, including any daytime phone numbers
- Your policy or claim number
- Details of your complaint and if you’ve had any losses
- If you’ve already spoken to someone about your complaint – let us know their name and the date you got in touch
- What you’d like us to do to resolve your complaint
We’ll try to resolve your complaint within three working days. If we can’t do this, we’ll write to you within five working days to either:
- Tell you what we’ve tried to do to resolve your complaint
- Let you know we’ve received your complaint and when you can expect a response from us
- We’ll also let you know who is dealing with your complaint
If you’re not happy with how we have handled your complaint or we haven’t resolved it within eight weeks, you can take it up with the Financial Ombudsman Service. Just so you know, this needs to be within six months from the date of our final response.
A free, independent body set up by the Government, it’s the Financial Ombudsman’s job to resolve disputes between customers and companies in the UK. You can find out more at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
If you haven’t told us about your complaint yet, please get in touch with us to see if we can put things right for you first.
Call 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123
Financial Ombudsman Service
Contact Online Dispute Resolution
If you bought your policy with us online, you can send your complaint to Online Dispute Resolution and It will forward it on to the Financial Ombudsman Service for you.
Online Dispute Resolution was set up by the European Commission to help consumers in the EU who are unhappy with the goods or services they have bought online.
You can fill out a complaints form on its website.
It’s always our aim to give you great service. However, from time to time, things can go wrong. When this happens, we think it’s important to be honest about the complaints we receive. You can read more about our complaints records here.