Our homeworkers insurance policy is available from brokers and is suitable for a wide variety of trades, including a work away option.

There’s much to be said for working from home. For a start, the commute to the office in the loft or a spare room is guaranteed to be the least stressful part of the day. But while home working can be relaxed in many respects it still needs to be professional and home-workers need to ensure they have business insurance in place. Of course if you have built up your business enough to employ people, there’ll be employers’ liability cover to consider too. Speak to your broker to find out the right level of cover for your specific needs.

You might need cover for:

  • Property
  • Business interruption
  • Employers' liability
  • Public and products liability
  • Goods in transit
  • Legal expenses

You may also need cover:

  • Household contents
  • Fidelity guarantee
  • Personal accident

Would you like to know more?

Ageas Insurance Limited products are only available through brokers. Their knowledge and expertise means that you get the best cover at a price that's right for you.  Talk to your broker about Ageas Insurance today.