Our tradesman insurance is available to buy from a broker. Whether you’re self-employed, a partner in a business or a limited company, you can get the essential cover you need to give you peace of mind if something goes wrong.

You can also top up your policy with optional extras to protect things like your tools and stock – as well as get cover for personal accident and business interruption.

You can cover:

  • Public and product liability
  • Employer’s liability
  • Tools – all risks and stock in transit
  • Contractors – all risks, contract works and plant
  • Legal expenses
  • Personal accident
  • Business interruptions

Need to know

You can only buy our tradesman insurance with a broker. They’re the experts when it comes to your business needs, so you’ll get the best cover at a price that’s right for you.