Already bought one of our business products with a broker? Speak to them about topping up your protection with our legal expenses insurance. Getting into a legal dispute with a customer or supplier isn’t what any company wants, but it’s always best to be one step ahead, just in case.
Defending a legal action against your business can be pricey and time consuming. It can also damage your most valuable asset – your reputation. So, wave goodbye to the worry of paying solicitors’ fees if the worst should happen and get the best cover for your business today.
You can cover:
- Defence of employment disputes, including compensation awards
- Tax protection – the costs involved with a tax investigation
- Pursuit of claims for damage to property
- Defence costs following alleged non-compliance with laws or regulation
- Loss of earnings due to jury service – up to £5,000
- Employees’ extra protection – defence against unlawful discrimination, for pension fund trustees and pursuit of a claim if an employee is injured while on business
- Personal legal expenses cover up to £50,000 if you and your family live at the premises
- Landlord's legal protection for legal costs and expenses up to £50,000
Need to know
You can only buy our legal expenses insurance with a broker. They’re the experts when it comes to your business needs, so you’ll get the best cover at a price that’s right for you.