At Ageas, we understand that we are all living in difficult and uncertain times. That's why we want to reassure our customers that we're here to help make their lives easier whenever we can.
Here are some of the options we can offer you if you're an Ageas customer and are being impacted by Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- We can review cancellation and change fees if you're facing financial challenges.
- We can arrange different payment plans if you're unable to meet your insurance repayments.
- If you have to do office work at home, we are covering you under your home insurance policy. You don't need to ring us because we will do this automatically.
- If you cannot work from home and so have to travel to work, your car insurance will continue to cover commuting during the period of the Coronavirus.
- If you are helping your community by volunteering to deliver food or medicines you do not need to extend your cover. We've got you covered.
- If you're a key worker and need to travel to different locations, don't worry about changing your car insurance. We'll continue to cover you.
Government guidance is changing daily, and we continue to monitor the situation. We will adapt the support we provide as needed and continue to update this page. If you need our help or have any concerns, please get in touch using the contact details on this page.
If you were planning to travel abroad, please find the latest foreign travel advice here. If you have any questions about your travel insurance, please contact your travel insurance broker or provider.