Tradesman Insurance


Our tradesman insurance policies are available from brokers, offering the essential cover needed for tradesmen and professionals

As a tradesman you could be self-employed or have a partnership or a limited company with employees. Whatever the scope of your business, you need tradesman cover.  Public and Products liability is essential and if you have employees, you will need to effect cover for employers' liability by law. Ask your broker about optional cover for your tools, contract works, plant, business equipment, stock, personal accident and business interruption.

You might want cover for:

  • Public and Products liability
  • Employers' liability
  • Tools all risks and stock in transit

You may also need cover for:

  • Contractors' all risks / contract works and plant
  • Legal expenses
  • Personal accident
  • Business interruptions 

Would you like to know more?

Ageas Insurance Limited products are only available through brokers. Their knowledge and expertise means that you get the best cover at a price that's right for you. Talk to your broker about Ageas Insurance today.