Shop insurance


Our shopkeepers insurance policies are available from brokers and are designed to suit the busy shop owner who requires an 'all in one' package for loss of property, income and public/products and employers liability.

You could be selling cupcakes or greeting cards but as a busy retailer, whatever your concern, having adequate insurance at the right price is key to business survival. If you want to work with an insurer that truly understands the needs of smaller retailers, offering simplified and packaged products that covers all the basics - from emergency window replacement to seasonal stock increases, look no further. We provide insurance cover to retailers across the UK, from small corner shops to larger multi-chain concerns. Contact your broker today to find out more.

You might need cover for:

  • Property
  • Business interruption
  • Employers' liability
  • Public and products liability
  • Goods in transit
  • Legal expenses

You may also need cover for:

  • Deterioration of stock
  • Fidelity guarantee
  • Loss of licence

Would you like to know more?

Ageas Insurance Limited products are only available through brokers. Their knowledge and expertise means that you get the best cover at a price that's right for you. Talk to your broker about Ageas Insurance today.