Property insurance

Property owners

Our property owners insurance policies are available from brokers and are for the property owner with in-built flexibility to handle single premises or a multi-location portfolio. They are also designed to handle commercial and / or residential properties within the same policy.

Whether it’s a commercial property, a block of flats or residential lets, you need to protect your property and find an insurance cover that will provide peace of mind when others are occupying it. Speak with your broker for more information and what features you need to consider when looking for a policy that will look after your business, from accidental damage, unoccupancy to loss of rent.

You might need cover for:

  • Property
  • Loss of rent
  • Employers' liability
  • Public liability
  • Legal expenses

You may also need cover for:

  • Landlord's legal protection for legal costs and expenses up to £50,000 (for residential properties only)

Would you like to know more?

Ageas Insurance Limited products are only available through brokers. Their knowledge and expertise means that you get the best cover at a price that's right for you. Talk to your broker about Ageas Insurance today.