When thinking about your business, your focus will almost certainly be on your customers and your profits.
Getting into a legal dispute with a customer or supplier is not what any business wants but in our increasingly litigious society you need to be prepared. Defending a legal action against your business can be both costly and time-consuming, it can also seriously damage your most valuable asset – your reputation. So it makes sense to think about legal expenses cover for all types of legal disputes. Talk to your broker for advice on the best cover to suit your business.
Business Legal Guard is a wide ranging legal expenses insurance available only in conjunction with other Ageas Commercial products.
You might need cover for:
- Defence of employment disputes (including compensation awards)
- Tax protection – policyholders costs in connection with a tax investigation
- Pursuit of claims for damage to property
- Defence costs following alleged non-compliance with laws or regulation
- Loss of earnings due to jury service (up to £5,000)
- Employees extra protection - defence against unlawful discrimination, for pension fund trustees and pursuit of a claim if an employee is injured while on business
You may also need cover for:
- Personal legal expenses cover up to £50,000 if you and your family reside at the premises
- Landlord's legal protection for legal costs and expenses up to £50,000
Would you like to know more?
Ageas Insurance Limited products are only available through brokers. Their knowledge and expertise means that you get the best cover at a price that's right for you. Talk to your broker about Ageas Insurance today.