As a busy retailer, it’s important to have the right insurance in place. That way, if things go wrong, you’ll be covered and can keep trading. Retailers all across the UK are covered by our shopkeeper insurance – from small family-run stores to multi-chain companies.
Whether you sell cupcakes or coffee machines, our all-in-one package protects your business for everything from loss of property to employers’ liability. Contact a broker to find out more and buy your policy.

You can cover:

  • Property
  • Business interruption
  • Employer’s liability
  • Public and product liability
  • Goods in transit
  • Legal expenses
  • Deterioration of stock
  • Fidelity guarantee
  • Loss of licence

Need to know

You can only buy our shopkeeper insurance with a broker. They’re the experts when it comes to your business needs, so you’ll get the best cover at a price that’s right for you.

Find out more about buying through a broker