Protect your business with our property owner insurance, which is available to buy with a broker. Whether you own a commercial property, a block of flats or residential rentals, you want to make sure you’re protected if things go wrong.
Our property owner insurance comes with built-in flexibility, so your business can be covered if you own just the one property or a whole portfolio. From accidental damage to loss of rent, your broker will help you shape your cover to suit you.

You can cover:

  • Property
  • Loss of rent
  • Employer’s liability
  • Public liability
  • Directors' and Officers' liability
  • Legal expenses
  • Landlord's legal protection for legal costs and expenses up to £50,000 – for residential properties only

Need to know

You can only buy our property owner insurance with a broker. They’re the experts when it comes to your business needs, so you’ll get the best cover at a price that’s right for you.

Find out more about buying through a broker