Working from home means you can wave goodbye to the stress of the daily commute. But for complete peace of mind, you need to make sure your business is protected if the worst happens. The last thing you want is for your livelihood to be at risk.
You can buy our homeworker insurance from a broker. They’re the experts on the type of cover you need to protect your business, whether you’re going it alone or you’ve got a team of people working for you.

You can cover:

  • Property
  • Business interruption
  • Employer’s liability
  • Public and product liability
  • Goods in transit
  • Legal expenses
  • Household contents
  • Fidelity guarantee
  • Personal accident

Need to know

You can only buy our homeworker insurance with a broker. They’re the experts when it comes to your business needs, so you’ll get the best cover at a price that’s right for you.

Find out more about buying through a broker