We understand your business is unique, so our policies aren’t one-size-fits-all. Our commercial combined insurance fits around your company. Whether you’re a sole trader or run a bigger business, you can buy your tailored policy from a broker.

Your broker will flex our commercial combined insurance to fit your business needs. You can cover everything from the computers you work on, to your goods on the go. Whatever you pick to protect, we’re here to support you 24/7 and help to get your business back up and running if something goes wrong. 

You can cover:

  • Property
  • Business interruption
  • Employer's liability
  • Public and product liability
  • Goods in transit
  • Legal expenses
  • Fidelity guarantee
  • Loss of licence
  • Personal accident

Need to know

You can only buy our commercial combined insurance with a broker. They’re the experts when it comes to your business needs, so you’ll get the best cover at a price that’s right for you.

Find out more about buying through a broker