Keeping you on the road
As the proud owner of one or more classic cars, you know how much time and investment is needed to restore and maintain your pride and joy. We do, too. That’s why our cover is tailored to your needs as a classic car owner.
If your car’s in the garage or your annual mileage is low, you want your premium to reflect this. You also want the choice to repair your car yourself if you have an accident, or choose your own repairer. We get this. We created our classic car insurance in consultation with classic car owners and owners’ clubs and it’s available to buy through your broker.
- Select the mileage limit to suit you
- Option to build your cover with add-ons
- Commonsense repair options – we can give you cash if you prefer to fix your vehicle yourself following an accident or choose your own repairer
- Toolbox cover included when they’re in or on your car
- Heritage number plates, accessories and spare parts are included
- Cover available for track days, wedding hire and exhibitions
Need to know
You can only buy our classic car insurance from a broker. They’re the experts when it comes to protecting your prized possession, so you’ll get the best cover at a price that’s right for you.