Employees in the Partnerships division of Trentham Lakes based Ageas, have been shortlisted for five accolades in the 10th annual North West Contact Centre Awards 2015.
The award categories that Ageas employees and teams have been shortlisted under are:
- Support Person of the Year – Steve Tyers. Steve is the frontline support executive working with a range of stakeholders including customers, dealership employees and Business Development Managers. He is constantly striving for excellence in the service he provides to both customers and colleagues.
- Contact Centre Manager of the Year – James Barfoot. James manages the John Lewis Car Insurance team within the contact centre, with over 70 frontline employees and seven team managers. In the last year, operational performance has been excellent and is testament to the inventive and customer centric culture that James has introduced.
- Team Leader of the Year – Hayley Ward. Hayley has driven exceptional performance within her team, surpassing targets month after month. Hayley empowers her team to use their own initiative whilst maintaining constant focus on delivering world class customer service. She encourages them to introduce their own competitions so they interact with each other and work hard as a team to perform well.
- Support Team of the Year – HR and Development. The HR and Development team of 15 support the Partnership division of Ageas. They offer blended learning and development solutions to the business with expert delivery, along with vocational education and consultancy support.
- Best Customer Experience Programme – John Lewis Car Insurance. Frontline employees are empowered to help customers with no restrictions on call length. They are encouraged to delight our customers in unique ways.
David Harrison, Head of HR & Development at Ageas Partnerships said: “I am thrilled to see our employees and teams making the shortlist for the prestigious North West Contact Centre Awards yet again. It’s fantastic that their commitment, passion and quality of service they deliver are recognised by the industry year on year.”
The awards are judged in two phases. Phase one is judged from written submissions by an independent Contact Centre Forum. Phase two consists of on-site visits, fixed location meetings and presentations. The winners will be announced at a Gala Dinner in October this year.
The Awards are organised by CallNorthWest – a leading support network for customer management in the North West. The organisation started in 2003 with backing from the Northwest Regional Development Agency and the University of Central Lancashire. Their main focus is the education and training of Managers and Team Leaders across the region.
More information on the awards can be found here.