A policy for single trip, annual multi-trip, business travel or long-stay trips that offers your customer peace of mind on their travels.
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please refer to the Policy Wording and Policy Summary for further details. We also underwrite a variety of schemes, if you have a policy underwritten by Ageas you should check your policy document for full cover details.
Covers the following:
- Medical expenses up to £10 million
- Trip cancellation
- Curtailment up to £5,000 (under single and annual multi-trip policies)
- Personal accident, personal belongings and temporary loss of personal belongings cover
- Money and documents up to £400
- Loss of passport up to £250
- Personal liability up to £2 million (subject to a £250 excess for claims to do with rented accommodation. The excess waiver does not apply in this section)
- Missed departure (extra travel and accommodation expenses)
- Mugging (no cover for long-stay policies)
- Legal expenses up to £25,000
- Delay (no cover for long-stay policies)
- Travel disruption. Cover for those who book their travel plans independently and do not benefit from the protection offered when booking a package holiday.
- Long-stay cover (for persons aged 16-35 years)
- Annual multi-trip extended trip duration options
- Winter sports cover
- Business equipment cover
- Excess waiver
Excess (starts from) - £50
Backed by Assistance International and the Onecall claims helpline: If your customer has an accident or falls ill while on their trip, help from Ageas’ Assistance International is just a phone call away, no matter where they are, operating 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. An experienced, highly trained, multi-lingual team will assist your customer in any medical situation and a worldwide network of agents are on hand to ensure they receive the most appropriate treatment