Our Professional Indemnity insurance provides cover for breach of professional duty by the policyholder, employees and any contractors working on their behalf.
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please refer to the Policy Wording and Policy Summary for further details. We also underwrite a variety of schemes, if you have a policy underwritten by Ageas you should check your policy document for full cover details.
Who is it for?
Professional Indemnity insurance is appropriate for a wide range of miscellaneous trades and professions including:
- Computing and telecoms
- Consultants and trainers
- Advertising, design and marketing
- Interpreters and translators
However it is not appropriate for Accountants, Architects, Dentists, Doctors, Insurance Brokers, Solicitors, Surveyors and other “traditional” professions where established markets and trade association schemes are in place.
Quote and buy
Full-cycle trading available via the Policyfast portal or by calling Policyfast on 08003 081 153.
Policyfast are experts in delivery of digital trading solutions with excellent product development skills. We want to broaden our methods of digital product delivery working with organisations with a track record in digital trading.
Optional covers available:
- Public/Products Liability
- Employers Liability
- Office Contents including Computer cover and Money
- Business Interruption
- Portable Business Equipment
- Legal Expenses
- Rated on a per capita basis
- Professional indemnity limits of indemnity range from £50k to £5m
- Professional indemnity cover is worldwide (excluding USA/Canada) for UK based businesses other than Northern Ireland
Optima Professional Indemnity