Exclusively Cleaning is our specialist product designed for Cleaning Contractors covering their business activities including liability for damage to customers’ property being worked upon and failure to secure clients’ premises.
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please refer to the Policy Wording and Policy Summary for further details. We also underwrite a variety of schemes, if you have a policy underwritten by Ageas you should check your policy document for full cover details.
Who is it for?
Businesses involved in the cleaning of private residential property, new builds, public houses, offices, shops, hotels, schools, carpets and upholstery, including window cleaning using extended reach water fed pole systems.
Variable commission of up to 30% available
Minimum premium from
How to get a quote
To obtain a quote contact us.
Available cover includes the following:
|Public and Products Liability
- limits of indemnity up to £5,000,000. This protects the business against legal liability to customers and third parties, including liability for damage to customers’ property being worked upon and failure to secure clients’ premises.
|The following cover extensions are also included
- Misuse of Customers’ Telephones with a limit of indemnity of £50,000
- Financial Loss with a limit of indemnity of £50,000
- Damage to customers’ property held in trust for the purpose of cleaning up to £10,000
- Professional Indemnity with a limit of indemnity of £100,000
|Optional covers available
- Employers’ Liability limit of indemnity of £10,000,000. This protects the policyholder by providing cover for legal liability in respect of injury sustained by any employee, arising out of and in the course of their employment.
- Loss of Keys as an extension under the Public and Products Liability cover with limits of indemnity up to £50,000. This provides cover against legal liability for loss of keys belonging to customers of the policyholder whilst in the custody of the policyholder.
- Public Liability (property damage) - £500
- Products Liability (property damage) - £500
- Damage to Property whilst being cleaned including Treatment Damage - £500
- Misuse of Customers’ Telephones - £250 (or the first 10% of each and every claim, whichever is the greater)
- Financial Loss - £500 (or the first 10% of each and every claim, whichever is the greater)
- Failure to Secure Premises - £500
- Customers’ Property Removed for Cleaning - £500
- Destruction or Disposal of Customers’ Property in Error - £500
- Loss of Keys - £250
- Professional Indemnity - £500
- Highly competitive premiums and terms for target risks with proven claims experience
- Direct access to experienced underwriters to discuss individual risks and potential schemes for volume business
- Variable commission of up to 30% available
Trades we are particularly competitive on
Businesses involved in the cleaning of:
- private residential property
- new builds
- public houses
- carpets and upholstery
- windows using extended reach water fed pole systems