The Ageas Insurance Extranet, now full cycle.
Full cycle trading capability available for our online products Homeworkers, Office and Surgery, Property Owners, Shopkeepers and Trade & Professional, allowing you to process quotations, make adjustments, process renewals and obtain instant documentation.
Log in to the Ageas Extranet
How to use our extranet
- Log in using your agency number, personal user name and password
- Click 'Commercial Online Quotations'
- Click ' Commercial Online Quotation/Policy' option
- Select the products from the 'Quotation/Policy Search' page
- Follow the on-screen instructions
If you need help using The Ageas Extranet or if this is your first visit please phone 0345 120 4422 and our team will guide you through the simple set up process.
Why use our extranet?
- Full cycle trading capability available for our online products, allowing you to process quotations, make adjustments, process renewals and obtain instant documentation.
- Supported by our experienced underwriters allowing for greater flexibility
- Variable commission
- Special consideration option when you want to refer to an underwriter even if a referral has not be triggered.
- Statement of fact on all products
- Instant documentation to download and email to your client
Which products are available?
Specimen policy documents, policy summaries and endorsement wordings for all products are available in PDF format.
Digital Trading telephone support
Our Commercial Digital Trading Teams provide telephone support for all products and can guide you through the process, whatever stage of the transaction you're at. The Commercial Digital Trading Team will ensure that when a business partner needs some help or wants to place business quickly, we are literally just a phone call away.
Please refer to our Commercial contacts
You’re in the driving seat when it comes to choosing your commission level. Variable commission is available across all our electronic products.
How can it help you?
In a competitive situation you can choose a lower commission to lower the premium - which could help you secure the business.
On business at the lower premium end, you can choose a higher level of commission to make sure you earn enough to service the policy, without having to charge a separate fee.
You can take zero commission - which means you can include a separate service charge.
How it works
We provide quotes using the standard default commission. However; if you want to vary the level of commission you will see that you can select your commission level at quotation or renewal from the Quotation or Renewal details page.