Exclusive offer for Ageas employees and their friends and families.
Help us save more lives and donate to Air Ambulances UK
At Ageas we are supporting Air Ambulances UK, to help save more lives.
Air ambulance crews bring the Emergency Department to patients who have suffered a life threatening or life changing trauma or medical emergency; providing advanced critical care to save lives.
On average, an air ambulance can reach someone in urgent need within 15 minutes. Anyone, anywhere in the UK can become a patient at any time.
Air ambulance missions cost on average between £2,500-3,500 and are funded almost entirely by the generosity of the public.
Ageas are supporting Air Ambulances UK to help save even more lives
- £50 donation when you buy an Ageas Car Insurance Policy - £50 could purchase paediatric defibrillator pads.
- £30 donation when you purchase an Ageas Home Building & Contents Insurance Policy - £30.50 could purchase a Blizzard blanket to keep a patient warm.
We will make donations within 14 days after the 90 day cooling off period to ensure you are happy with your policy and haven’t cancelled.
Why choose Ageas?
- One of the UK's largest car insurers - over four million customers already put their trust in us to protect their cars, homes, travel and business
- Defaqto 5 Star rated - providing one of the highest levels of cover in the market
- Make a claim 24/7 - our customers can make a claim at any time, day or night with our online claims service
Remember you must purchase via this page otherwise you will NOT qualify for the donation. Just click on a quote link and purchase immediately.
To be eligible for the offer, you must purchase an Ageas Car Insurance policy or Ageas Home Building & Contents policy via www.ageas.co.uk/family-friends-charity to qualify for a £50 donation to Air Ambulances UK* or £30 donation to Air Ambulances UK*.
The policy must be in force for 90 days for you to be entitled to the donation to Air Ambulances UK.
The offer is only available to friends and family of an employee of Ageas Retail Limited, Ageas Insurance Limited or Ageas (UK) Limited.
The promotional code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
The offer may be amended or withdrawn at any time. This will not affect the offer in respect of policies purchased before any amendment or withdrawal.
Promoter: Ageas Retail Limited (‘ARL’) (01324965), registered office address: Ageas House, Hampshire Corporate Park Templars Way, Chandler’s Ford, Eastleigh, England, SO53 3YA.
The £50 donation to Air Ambulances UK* / £30 donation to Air Ambulances UK* will be sent direct to the charity within 14 working days of the 90-day qualifying period ending, providing the policy is still in force and the payments are up to date.
*£30 from every Ageas Home and Building Contents Insurance policy and £50 from every Ageas Car Insurance Policy, will be donated to Air Ambulances UK* (registered charity number 1161153 and registered in Scotland SC051021)