Amazon.co.uk Gift Card Colouring Competition
By entering this Competition for a chance to win an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card you accept the following terms and conditions:
- There is one £100 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card prize for the winner and three runners up prizes of a £10 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card to be won (each, a “Prize”).
- No purchase of Ageas Motor Insurance policies is necessary.
- This Competition is open to UK residents aged 13 years or under.
- To enter the Competition, all you need to do is download the colouring sheet available at ageas.co.uk/colouring-competition, colour it in and then either:
a) upload a photograph of the finished picture onto our website at ageas.co.uk/colouring-competition using the entry form available online; or
b) follow us on Twitter at @AgeasUK and send us a tweet with your photograph of the finished picture.
- Entry into the Competition is limited to one per child and an entrant is defined as an individual person. Individuals found to be submitting more than one entry will be ineligible to win the Prize. Parents and/ or guardians may submit an entry for more than one child and will need to identify the relevant child within each submission, by providing the child’s first name, age and county location.
- The Competition opens at 10:00 am on the 6th May 2020 and closes at 23:59 pm on the 20th May 2020.
- The winner will be chosen by the Marketing Team at Ageas from all eligible entries as the most creative and well executed entry. Three runners up will also be selected. The winner and the three runners up will be selected by 27th May 2020.
- Within 5 days of the winner being selected, the parent or guardian who made the submission for the winning entry and each runner up entry will be notified either via the email address provided in the online entry form or contacted via a direct message to the Twitter account used to enter the Competition. If the original entry was made via Twitter, the parent or guardian of the winner and/ or each runner up will need to provide an email address in order to receive the relevant Prize.
- Prizes will be issued via email to the email accounts of the parent or guardian of the winner and runners up within 5 days thereafter.
- The winning and runners up pictures will be published on the Ageas website, on Facebook and Twitter with the name and county location of the child only. No other details relating to the child, or the parent or guardian who submitted the entry will be published or used for any other purpose.
- Ageas reserves the right to select an alternative winner and/or runner up at random if Ageas is unable to make contact with the parent or guardian of the original winner and/or runner up within 10 days of the 27th May 2020 or if the original winner and/or runner up is found to be ineligible to enter.
- Employees of Ageas Retail Limited, any other Ageas group company, any brand of Ageas or anyone associated with the administration of this prize draw is not eligible to enter.
- The Prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Use of Amazon.co.uk e-Gift cards is subject to separate terms and conditions. Please refer to amazon.co.uk/gc-legal on the Amazon.co.uk website for more details.
- Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible to win the Prize.
- Ageas’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Ageas accepts no liability for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by an entrant as a result of winning or not winning the Prize.
- Ageas is not responsible for any technical issues which prevent any person from successfully entering the Competition. Nothing shall exclude Ageas’ liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Competition will be governed by English law and disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
Ageas is a trading name of Ageas Retail Limited. Registered office: Ageas House, Hampshire Corporate Park, Templars Way, Eastleigh, Hampshire SO53 3YA. Company Number 01324965.