Communications & Marketing
We serve over eight million customers via a range of channels including customer brands Castle Cover, RIAS and Kwik-Fit Financial Services.
UK Communications & Marketing
You’ll be working in a fast paced and changing environment that offers real opportunities for people in Communications who want to make a difference. You’ll be given opportunities to continually improve your marketing skills and you could also look to study towards a relevant qualification. As part of the UK Communications team, creativity and innovation will be top of your agenda. The team works with all of the Ageas businesses and local marketing teams to support their external communications, internal communications, brand, sponsorship and event needs. It also works closely with Ageas Group’s Communication and Investor Relations departments in Brussels.
The purpose of the team is to protect and promote the reputation of all the Ageas companies within the UK.
The services the team offers includes:
- Strategic counsel to the Executive team for all external and internal communications
- Media relations management including managing press enquiries, our media agenda, press releases, interviews with the media, industry surveys and facilitating commentary on our industry
- Brand and brand partnership management
- Public affairs including relationships with the Government, MPs, Civil Servants and trade bodies
- Events management
- Broker communications management and delivery
- Print production for Ageas Insurance marketing materials, product materials and sales aids
- Digital communication development
- Corporate advertising
- Award submissions
- Internal communications